1. Information regarding this offer and how to claim forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating, claimants accept these conditions. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
2. Participation is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or older. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its retailers, suppliers and associated companies and agencies as well as the immediate families of each of these people are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion begins at 12:01am (Sydney time) on 25/05/2018 and closes at 11:59pm (Sydney time) on 24/09/2018 (Promotional Period).
4. To claim, claimants must: (a) purchase a NICORETTE® QuickMist Spray Single product in one transaction from any participating pharmacy or grocery store in Australia during the Promotional Period (Qualifying Purchase); and (b) fully complete the claim form online (found at www.nicorette.com.au/cashback) by entering all required details including first name, surname, age, Australian residential street address (PO Box address not permitted), contact number, email address, the last four digits of your product barcode and full receipt number for the product purchased in the Qualifying Purchase; or (c) complete the claim form found in-store, send the completed claim form together with a copy of the receipt from the Qualifying Purchase to NICORETTE® Cashback Claims, PO BOX 234 INGLEBURN NSW 1890.
5. Claims must be received by the Promoter by 11:59pm (Sydney time) on 08/10/2018. Only one $10 cashback claim is permitted per household (based on residential address). Only one cashback of $10 will be paid, regardless of the total sum of a Qualifying Purchase or the number of Qualifying Purchases. Multiple claims on the same Qualifying Purchase are not permitted. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt and original barcode for the product purchased in the Qualifying Purchase to verify their claim. Failure to provide this verification to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter’s discretion, result in an invalid claim.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
8. Each claimant is responsible for paying for the costs associated with participating in the promotion and accessing the website.
9. Each entrant must create their own claim and only submit a claim in their own name. All claims become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Each valid claim received by 11:59pm (Sydney time) on 08/10/2018 will receive a cash-back gift of $10.00. The gift will be provided to the claimant in the form of a money order payable to the claimant named on the claim form. Money orders must be deposited by claimants into their bank accounts or cashed by the claimant within 12 months of the issue date. In the event that, for any reason, a claimant does not cash the money order within the time stipulated by the Promoter then the money order will be forfeited by the claimant.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
12. Once any cash-back gift has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the gift.
13. The Promoter may require claimants to verify their claim and provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated gift delivery address and proof of purchase. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
14. Within 28 days of the Promoter receiving a valid claim that complies with these conditions of entry, the cash-back gift will be mailed directly to claimant at the Australian address provided on their claim form.
15. If a claim is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the claim will be discarded and the claimant will not receive a communication in this regard. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter may verify the validity of claims, and in its sole discretion, disqualify any and all claims from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the claim process or with the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive or dishonest manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or acts in a way to jeopardize the fair operation of the promotion.
17. Cash-back gifts are not transferable or exchangeable.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from receiving the cash-back gift. The claimant should seek its own Independent financial advice.
20. The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited (ABN 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007. Telephone: 1800 029 979.
PRIVACY NOTICE (online)
We collect your personal information so that you may participate in our NICORETTE® QuickMist Spray Single cash back promotion and for its administration. If you did not give us this information you would be unable to participate in the NICORETTE® QuickMist Spray Single cash back promotion. Subject to some exceptions allowed by law, you may request access to, or correction of, your personal information while we store it. Your personal information may also be shared with other local contracted service providers who assist us from time to time such as mail houses. For further details on this and the other ways by which we manage your personal information please contact us on 1800 029 979 or on the site, via: Contact Us